Have a question? We have an answer!
Frequently Asked Questions
After you successfully completed the Emerald Coast Cruizin’ Vehicle Registration for your Jeep online, you will receive a confirmation postcard by mail with your assigned vehicle number. Present this postcard upon check in at the Registration Booth located at the Pier Park parking lot in Panama City Beach, FL. to receive your ECC credentials.
Registration Credentials Include:
- Emerald Coast Cruizin’ Dash Card, this collectible sticker must be prominently displayed on the driver’s side windshield throughout the ECC event(s).
- Official Emerald Coast Cruizin’ armbands for you and one guest to enjoy the ECC benefits listed below. Each Vehicle Registration will receive two (2) armbands.
Registration and Armband Benefits Include:
- One FREE entry in the Cash and Prize Drawings, all registrants receive one (1) entry.
- Invitation to all Kick-off Parties, see event schedule for details.
- Each armband provides access to the Vendor Midway, which includes Meet & Greets with special guests.
- General Admission for two (2) to attend the Emerald Coast Cruizin’ Concerts on both Friday, November 10 and Saturday, November 11.
- Official Welcome Kick-off Parties, specific details TBA.
- 50/50 Cash Raffles, stay tuned for more information.
- Tons of kids activities and much more!
You can pre-register online at a discounted rate for a limited time. As an added benefit, those who pre-register will also qualify for Express Vehicle Check-In.
After successfully completing the online registration, the system will process your registration. Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirming your registration. Hang onto your email for registration check-in.
ALL registered Emerald Coast Cruizin’ participants will receive their registration packets at the event upon check in Any other issues, please contact us using our Contact Us Page. NO POST CARDS WILL BE MAILED!
After you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration.
Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your registration, please print that email as it’s your proof of registration. We will not be mailing post cards like in past years. For questions or concerns with registration, please email us via our contact page or call 662-587-9572.
Secure offsite trailer parking, please contact Bill Nieland at (360) 789-1260 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your trailer for the entire event. All money raised from this parking lot is being donated to the Optimist Club benefiting childhood cancer research.
No outside alcohol or other beverages are allowed into the venue; however, your favorite food and drinks will be available in the Vendor Midway Food Court.
Yes! All automotive enthusiasts are invited! If you are attending and do not have a vehicle registered for the event, you must enter the EAST entrance and purchase a daily pass for $15 (kids under 12 are free).
All Hot Rods, Classics, Rat Rods, and Motorcycles are welcome. We even welcome today’s Muscle Cars, such as Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, and more! Other vehicles are allowed but must have 5 or more modifications to qualify for entry. No family everyday stock vehicles are allowed to register. If you have questions regarding vehicle eligibility, please email us via our contact page.
We love our four-legged family members, but for safety reasons and because of venue restrictions, we are only permitted to allow service animals into the event.
No, due to park rules, only authorized handicap scooters are allowed. ScooterTime Rentals will be at the event to help with scooter rentals. You can pre-reserve a scooter on their website: ScooterTimerentalsINC.com