Have a question? We have an answer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
After you successfully completed the Emerald Coast Cruizin’ 2017 Vehicle Registration for your Jeep online, you will receive a confirmation postcard by mail with your assigned vehicle number. Present this postcard upon check in at the Registration Booth located at the Pier Park parking lot in Panama City Beach, FL. to receive your ECC’ 2017 credentials.
Registration Credentials Include:
- Emerald Coast Cruizin’ Dash Card, this collectible sticker must be prominently displayed on the driver’s side windshield throughout the 2017 ECC event(s).
- Official Emerald Coast Cruizin’ armbands for you and one guest to enjoy the ECC’ 2017 benefits listed below. Each Vehicle Registration will receive two (2) armbands.
Registration and Armband Benefits Include:
- One FREE entry in the Cash and Prize Drawings, all registrants receive one (1) entry.
- Invitation to all Kick-off Parties, see event schedule for details.
- Each armband provides access to the Vendor Midway, which includes Meet & Greets with special guests.
- General Admission for two (2) to attend the Emerald Coast Cruizin’ 2017 Concerts on both Friday, November 10 and Saturday, November 11.
- Official Welcome Kick-off Parties, specific details TBA.
- 50/50 Cash Raffles, stay tuned for more information.
- Tons of kids activities and much more!
You can pre-register online at a discounted rate for a limited time. As an added benefit, those who pre-register will also qualify for Express Vehicle Check-In.
After successfully completing the online registration, you will receive a confirmation postcard by mail with your assigned vehicle number. ALL registered Emerald Coast Cruizin’ participants will receive their registration packets at the event upon check in (make sure you have confirmation postcard as proof of registration). Registration packets will include your credentials and special goody bags.
After you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration.
Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive a confirmation email to confirm your registration. Be sure you keep the confirmation postcard you receive by mail with your assigned vehicle number, to present as proof of registration. For questions or concerns with registration, please email email@example.com or call 662-587-9572.
Offsite trailer parking will be available for registrants who do not have access to hotel or condo parking accommodations for an additional fee of $25.00. This fee is accessed to cover nightly security costs. Additional parking information will be available at Vehicle Registration. Please inquire with our lodging partners, as some will provide trailer parking areas.
For more info, please call Rick 850-527-0554 or 850-236-1912 EXT 0.
No outside alcohol or other beverages are allowed into the venue; however, your favorite food and drinks will be available in the Vendor Midway Food Court.
Yes! All automotive enthusiasts are invited! If you are attending and do not have a vehicle registered for the event, you must enter the EAST entrance and purchase a daily pass for $15 (kids under 12 are free).
All Hot Rods, Classics, Rat Rods, and Motorcycles are welcome. We even welcome today’s Muscle Cars, such as Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, and more! Other vehicles are allowed but must have 5 or more modifications to qualify for entry. No family everyday stock vehicles are allowed to register. If you have questions regarding vehicle eligibility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love our four-legged family members, but for safety reasons and because of venue restrictions, we are only permitted to allow service animals into the event.